Saturday, January 17, 2015

| flannel inspiration. |



Lately, I've been obsessed with flannel. Flannel scarves, flannel shirts, flannel anything! So I decided to create a collage in which I incorporated flannel in several different outfits. Hopefully you gain an obsession as well, and inspiration for future outfits from this post. 

I made all these collages using the app Polyvore! Definitely worth it check it out, it's also free! Here is a link to my Polyvore if you want to follow me! You'll be able to see sneak peeks to future fashion and details in the fabric posts! You also would be able to see where the clothing items pictured above are from and their costs.




* I'm not affiliated with Polyvore in any way. I found the app on my own, and just thought everyone would be interested in it as much as I am!:)