Monday, January 5, 2015

| Quoted & Noted #1 |



Throughout my life, which hasn't been that long, I've come to realize that so many people in this world are going to belittle you for your dreams because they are close-minded. However, you shouldn't let these people get to you. I have to admit that most of the time I succumb to these people and their views. Sadly, this decision never brings me happiness, just a lot of negative outlooks on what my future will hold. What we have to realize is that we shouldn't let these people convince us that our dreams are irrelevant and impossible. Because if we let that happen, we're letting them win. So we have to conquer our dreams, stand up for what we believe in, and ignore the naysayers. If we do that, then there's nothing they say that can stop us.