Saturday, February 7, 2015

| Liebster Award |



Hey everyone! So, I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the one and only Em & Liv!!! Thanks so much guys! I've only been doing this for a month and I can't tell you how much it means to me!:) Before they had nominated me, I had no idea that this award existed! But I guess it's for new, up and coming bloggers so they can get acknowledged for all their hard work! Which is awesome! 
First and foremost, I'm going to nominate the blogs that I think deserve to be recognized!



1. When did you start your blog, and why?
I started my blog on January 1st, 2015. I decided to make one because I absolutely love writing. And I thought blogging would be a great outlet for that! So far, I'm absolutely loving it, and I'm so happy I started!
2. What are you currently reading, and what's your favorite book?
Well currently I'm not reading anything...I've found that during the school year, reading tends to go to the way side and I only read when it's an assignment:/  My favorite book of all time would have to be "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen, well basically any book written by her is my favorite!
3. What's your most-used beauty product?
Definitely chapstick. I need chapstick. End of story.
4. What are your plans for this summer?
Probably to get a job, hang out with friends, and start thinking about what I want to do with the rest of my life..
5. Must-have fashion piece (something you don't own)?
Umm...a watch
6. Most-used app on your phone?
Probably the weather app. No joke. I am constantly checking that thing to see the temperature and forecast!
7. What's your daily motivation?
My daily motivation comes from God and His Word. It gets me through whatever kind of day that's ahead of me.
8. Favorite food?
CHOCOLATE!!!! But if we are talking sustainable, could live on food, then chicken:)
9. Dream vacation?
Paris. I will go there one day. I will.
10. Favorite thing to do with your free time?
Honestly this may sound weird, but I love thinking. I love thinking about people, things, ideas, and contemplating scenarios and how things work. But I also love watching Netflix;)
11. What's your favorite thing to blog about?
I love doing my Quoted and Noted series. I love breaking down quotes and bible passages and explaining them in a way that is understandable. 


My questions for you!!!

1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. How would you explain your style?
3. Where do you go to for inspiration?
4. What do you see your future looking like?
5. Instagram or Twitter? Why?
6. What's your favorite quote?
7. What's your favorite thing to do/hobby?
8. Do you have a secret talent? If so what?
9. Where do like to shop?
10. Are you an optimist or a realist?
11. If you had one day left to live, how would you spend it?

RULES
  • Link the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers
  • Create 11 questions for those blogs to answer
  • Notify those bloggers via their blog/social media