Wednesday, July 8, 2015

| Quoted & Noted #11 |


I am so blessed. And most of the time, I don't even notice that I am. I'm too caught up in what everyone else has and what I don't. My mind makes me think that everyone else's life is so much easier. That everything is handed to them on a silver platter. But it's not.
Everyone's life is hard. But we all put on these masks, these facades, that make it seem like our lives are all put together. So to the outside world it looks like we're living a life of luxury. But in reality, we all know that's not true.

We need to stop looking at other people's lives and envying what they have. That person could be doing the same about you. We are all so blessed, whether we realize it or not. And once we start being grateful for all the things we do have, we start realizing that everything we were coveting after suddenly falls away. Because in the end those things don't  truly matter. What matters is our family and friends and the relationship and love we share with them.